Fullintel is proud to announce that two of our senior employees, Project Manager Shefrin Shilfenna Abraham and Senior Program Manager Eswari Vasudevan, have earned the International Association for the Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC) Certificate in Measurement and Evaluation.
The certification builds on our years of industry-leading media monitoring and analysis expertise by officially recognizing what our clients already know: that Fullintel’s media analysis and evaluation team is second to none. Our media analysis team provides the latest in traditional and social media evaluation approaches, are deeply knowledgeable about the best media metrics and methodologies to use to meet your goals, and are expert at embedding media evaluation as an integral cog in your organization’s PR and communications machine.
Shefrin and Eswari both had extensive media monitoring, media analysis and research experience before joining Fullintel, including:
Shefrin Shilfenna Abraham
Fullintel invests in cutting-edge employee training not only because it’s the right thing to do. It’s also because media monitoring and analysis is an ever-changing industry, and we owe it to both our clients and employees to provide the best and most effective tools, approaches, methodologies, and trends available.
Fullintel is also an AMEC member, and we strive to both uphold AMEC’s evaluation standards in all our media analysis projects. We provide comprehensive media analysis services including advanced competitive analysis, share of voice, sentiment analysis and more combined with razor-sharp qualitative insights and observations.
The AMEC certification builds on AMEC’s successful Integrated Evaluation Framework. The framework is the closest thing to a step-by-step guide to media analysis, and via several well-defined steps helps to steer analysts through the several phases of a project:
- Setting measurable objectives, both from an organizational and communications standpoint
- Defining inputs such as campaign target audience, strategic plan, resources required, budgets, etc.
- Outlining activities performed across the paid, earned, shared and owned (PESO) spectrum, including content production, research, and testing
- Noting out-takes, which describe how your audience responded to your various activities
- Noting outcomes, which describe the longer-term effects of your activities on the audience
- Measuring outputs across PESO including audience reach, website traffic, social activity, etc.
- Evaluating the impact of what you’ve done against the objectives you set in step one, along with business outcomes such as increased sales or brand awareness
AMEC is the world’s largest organization for communications intelligence and analytics organizations, and has more than 160 members in over 80 countries. The International Certificate course consists of ten weeks of e-learning followed by a five-week final assignment period.
Congratulations to Eswari and Shefrin for such a noteworthy achievement!
If you’d like to learn more about Fullintel’s human-curated media monitoring, crisis monitoring or media analysis services, drop us a line or sign up for your free trial.
Andrew is Co-Founder and President of Fullintel. His 25-plus years of media intelligence experience helps large organizations and Fortune 1000 companies such as Textron, AAA, Clorox, Kraft Heinz, MUFG, and Bell plan and implement day-to-day and crisis media monitoring and analysis strategies and best practices. He also co-founded dna13, the world’s first software-as-a-service media monitoring platform, which was eventually acquired by PR Newswire.